Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in Bank Note Press Recruitment there are total 81 vacancies for the post of Junior Technician. Eiligible candidates can apply by online mode for Bank Note Press has conduct between 26 February 2022 to 15 March 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
In our article BOB Recruitment 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this BOB Recruitment. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
|Name of the organization||Bank Note Press under Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Post Name||Junior Technician|
|Total Post||81 Posts|
|Job Location||Dewas (MP)|
|Starting Date||26 February 2022|
|Last Date||28 March 2022|
Details of Vacancies for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 60
Junior Technician (Printing) – 19
Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – 02
Education Qualification Details for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – ITI (Dystuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Inc. / Printing Technology)
Junior Technician (Printing) – ITI (Printing Trade)
Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – ITI (Electrical / Electronics)
Required Age Limit for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 28 years
Salary Packages for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022: Refer Notification
Mode of Selection: Refer Notification
Steps to Apply:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for Bank Note Press Recruitmet Exams, then fill in the login details to apply
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Important Instructions for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
Important Datesfor Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
|Date of submission of application||23 February 2022|
|Last date for acceptance of application||15 March 2022|
As the Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online is 15 March 2022.
|More Government Jobs||More Govt Jobs|
RESERVATION for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
- Persons with Disability :
- a. Posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities will be adjusted by Horizontal Reservation i.e. the selected candidates will be adjusted against the categories of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/UR to which they belong.
- b. Persons with Disabilities (PWD), as indicated against various item(s) in the vacancy details, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standards of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Persons with Disabilities can avail benefit of Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PWD candidates.
- c. Guidelines for candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy : A Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
- d. Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe: The candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used,
the following rules will apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The qualification of Scribe/reader should always be matriculate or above. However, the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking examination.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility
- criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022 applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the Online Test.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for this recruitment. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the Company to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
- During the exam, at any stage, if it is found that scribe is independently answering the questions, the exam session will be terminated and candidate‟s candidature will be cancelled. The candidature of such candidates using the services of a scribe will also be cancelled if it is reported after the examination by the test administrator personnel that the scribe independently answered the questions.
Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS):
The vacancies advertised under EWS Category is as per the instructions issued by DoPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension, Govt. of India, vide OM. No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31.01.2019. EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of GoI and outcome of any litigation. The appointment against EWS category shall be provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim of belonging to EWS is fake/false, the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate‟s claim as belonging to EWS. Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs 8.00 Lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh only) are to be identified as EWS for benefit of reservation for EWS. The income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also candidates whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of family income:
- – 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- – Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- – Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- – Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status. The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued
by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure–I shall only be accepted as candidate‟s claim as
belonging to EWS for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022:
- a. District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner /1st Class Stipendary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner
- b. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate
- c. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- d. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides. The candidates applying against the vacancies reserved for EWS must possess Income and Asset Certificate as on closing date of registration of application for this notice. Further, these candidates are also required to produce valid Income and Asset Certificate during document
verification. Failing in these stipulations, their claim for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and the candidature / application of such candidates, if fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (Un-reserved) category, will be considered under General (UR) vacancies only.