Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Exim Bank has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in Exim Bank there are total 30 vacancies for the post of Officer. Eligible candidates can apply by online mode for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 has conduct between 12 April 2022 to 28 April 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022
In our article Exim Bank Bharti 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this Exim Bank Bharti 2022. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Exim Bank|
|Total Post||30 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||12 April 2022|
|Last Date||28 April 2022|
Details of Vacancies for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to Exim Bank Bharti 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
Officer – 30 Posts
Education Qualification Details for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
Below is the educational qualification required for Exim Bank Bharti 2022 Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
Officer – (1) MBA / PGDBA / LLB / Hindi / English Post Graduate Degree with 60% marks / B.E / B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication) or M.Sc./ MTech. In CS / IT / CA / Graduate (2) 05 years experience
Required Age Limit for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for Exim Bank Bharti 2022. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Salary Packages for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Refer Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Refer Notification
Application Fee for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022. The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹600/- (SC/ST/PWD: ₹100/-)
Steps to Apply:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the https://www.eximbankindia.in/ official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for Exim Bank Bharti 2022 Exams, then fill in the login details to apply
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online Exim Bank Bharti 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
Important Dates for Police Recruitment 2022:
|Date of Submission of Application||12 April 2022|
|Last Date for Acceptance of Application||28 April 2022|
Important Links for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
As the Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @https://www.eximbankindia.in/ also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online is 28 April 2022.
Please note that:
a) The process of registration will complete only when all mandatory information fields have been filled and a Unique Registration Number is generated. Fees should be deposited at the time of application without which the application will not be considered.
b) Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
c) The Bank’s screening committee will evaluate the applications received and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Candidates are advised to check the Bank’s website www.eximbankindia.in for details and updates.
d) The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all the applications/offers at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever in the interest of the Bank.
Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of
computers and information technology.
• Candidates from Universities / Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/ GPA/ any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidates are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute / Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades. The university / institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE/UGC. The candidates who have qualified through correspondence courses / Part-Time Courses are not eligible.
• Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmark. Salary shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates. The remuneration will have 70% fixed and 30% variable components. The variable component will be based on performance of the candidate. Salary will not be a constraint for suitable candidates.
• The contract of engagement would initially be for a period of 3 years and will be extendable by 2 years based on satisfactory performance The Selection Process will comprise of screening of applications by the Bank’s internal committee
followed by personal interview of shortlisted candidates. The date and time of the interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
• No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Interested candidates are advice to follow our website www.mazisarkarinokari.in for the latest government job / sarkari naukri / free job alert 2020 / latest govt jobs / post office / post office near me /india post / usps / sarakri jobs /sbi careers / sbi clerk / union public service commission / nda / mpsc and most important current affairs questions
This “Mazi Sarkari Nokari” App is all about the latest Government Jobs and Recruitments. We are Provide following categories. Railway Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, MPSC, UPSC, ITI Jobs, Defense Jobs, Police Jobs, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian air force.
We provide jobs for 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, Engineers and other degrees. We provide jobs for the posts like MTS, Clerk, SO, Administration and Management, Professor, Computer Operator, Technicians, Doctor, Manager, Nurses, PO, Research, Data Entry Operator, Scientists, Supervisor, Accounts etc.