mahresult nic in 2020 ssc result Staff Selection Commission led Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) of Multi Entrusting (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020 from 05.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 at different focuses all around the country.
1. As the Computer Based Examination was directed in various movements, marks scored by applicants have been standardized according to the recipe distributed by the Commission on its site vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07.02.2019. According to the arrangement under Para-17.1 and Para-17.2 of the Notice of the Examination, up-and-comers have been shortlisted in Paper-I utilizing standardized scores of the up-and-comers. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc Further, separate age bunch astute, class savvy and State/ UT-wise cut-off have been fixed in Paper-I, as the opportunities are accounted for under two age gatherings for example (I) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years.
2. According to the rules referenced under Para-16.1 of the Notice of the Examination, up-and-comers were expected to give inclinations of States/UTs/’All India’, in the request for need, in the internet based application structure. Codes for giving inclinations were given at Annexure-XIV. The rules at Para-16.1 to 16.5 of the Notice of the Examination are repeated here for prepared reference:
- The competitors chose through this assessment will be posted in various Services/Departments/Offices of the Government of India in different States/UTs. The competitors are expected to give inclinations of States/UTs/’All India’, in the request of need, in the internet based application structure. Codes for giving inclinations are given at Annexure-XIV.
- Candidates can give inclinations for every one of the States/UTs recorded in AnnexureXIV or give restricted inclinations according to their decision/accommodation. On the off chance that a competitor wishes to select the restricted inclinations, then, at that point, he/she needs to fill ‘no decision’ for example ‘X’ in the excess sections/boxes for giving inclinations. For instance, if a competitor wishes to settle on just three States/UTs of Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana and ‘All India’ in a specific order of need, then, at that point, he/she needs to give inclinations as G,H,C,12,X,X,X… ..
- Candidates will be considered for determination against the opportunities of as it were those States/UTs for which they have given their inclination in the on the web Application Form. In the event that an applicant has given restricted inclinations, he/she will be considered for the opening of just those States/UTs for which he/she has given the inclination in the internet based Application Form.
- Preference of States/UTs practiced by the competitors in the on the web Application Form will be treated as last and no adjustment of the inclination of States/ UTs will be permitted later under any conditions.
- The competitors thusly should practice an expected level of investment and wariness while giving inclinations of States/UTs.”
3.1. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Notwithstanding, it has been seen that in the internet based applications presented by applicants, barely any applicants have not given their state inclinations according to the codes given at Annexure-XIV. Thusly, according to the arrangement of the Notice of the Examination the ‘express inclinations’ which are not in consonance with the codes given at Annexure-XIV have not been thought of. On the off chance that, a competitor has given somewhat right state inclinations for example not many codes are mistaken and the remaining are right, just those state codes which are according to Annexure-XIV have been considered for portion.
3.2. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Opportunities of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry are consolidated accordingly state inclinations of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry have been viewed as together and a solitary cut-off has been fixed for “Tamil Nadu and Puducherry”.
4. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Category-wise breakup of candidates provisionally shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Paper-I for appearing in Paper-II is as follows:
Category Candidates Available
EWS – 3070
ST – 2980
ESM – 3160
OH – 620
HH – 470
OBC – 11600
VH – 480
Other-PwD – 230
UR – 18480*
Total – 44680
5. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Category-wise and State/ UT wise cut-off details in Paper-I are as follows:
- Cut-off details for vacancies in the age-group of 18-25 years are as given in Annexure-I.
- Cut-off details for vacancies in the age-group of 18-27 years are as given in Annexure-II.
6. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – As per the provision of Para-18 of the Notice of the Examination, in cases where more than one candidate secured equal aggregate marks, tie has been resolved by applying the following methods one after another in the given order till the tie is resolved:
- Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
- Alphabetical order of the names.
7. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – As per the record available in the Commission, it is noticed that 31 debarred candidates have appeared in the examination. Therefore, result of the following 31 candidates has not been processed:
- 1601005084 2201091777 3001302119 3003615681 3013323883 3205005657
- 3205303456 3205308085 3205310126 3205318756 3205600869 3205605784
- 3205608666 3205619674 3206042628 3206052096 3206075013 3206092909
- 3206095566 3206382596 3206394272 3206409761 3206638524 3206692389
- 3218008474 3218012656 3218600622 3218604828 4205099945 7205755669
8. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – The timetable of Paper-II (Descriptive Paper) of MTS (NT) Examination 2020 will be accessible on the site of the Commission at the appointed time. The Admission Certificates of the qualified competitors will be transferred on the sites of the separate Regional Offices of the Commission about seven days before the date of assessment. Notwithstanding, the applicants, who are incapable to download their Admission Certificate, may contact the Regional Office concerned, right away. The obligation of guaranteeing the download of the Admission Certificate is exclusively on the competitors.
9. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Portrayals got from the competitors with respect to the Answer Keys have been painstakingly analyzed and the Answer Keys have been adjusted any place essential. The last Answer Keys have been utilized for assessment. Last Answer Keys will be transferred on the site of the Commission on 14.03.2022.
10. mahresult nic in 2020 ssc – Characteristics of the certified/non-qualified competitors will be made accessible on the site of the Commission on 14.03.2022. This office will be accessible from 14.03.2022 to 13.04.2022. Up-and-comers might really look at their singular imprints by utilizing their Registration No. also, enlisted secret phrase and snap on Result/Marks tab on the competitor dashboard.
Result – Open
Notification – Open
Website – ssc.nic.in