Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in Oil India there are total 55 vacancies for the post of Officer. Eligible candidates can apply by online mode for Oil India Recruitment has conduct between 05 March 2022 to 15 March 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this Oil India Recruitment 2022 before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
Oil India Recruitment 2022
In our article Oil India Recruitment 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this Oil India Recruitment 2022. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
Oil India Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Oil India|
|Total Post||55 Posts|
|Starting Date||05 March 2022|
|Last Date||15 March 2022|
Details of Vacancies for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to Oil India Recruitment 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Manager – 01
- Superintending Engineer – 02
- Superintending Medical Officer – 02
- Senior Medical Officer – 01
- Senior Security Officer – 01
- Senior Officer – 43
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Audit – 05
Education Qualification Details for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
Below is the educational qualification required for Oil India Recruitment 2022 Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Engineering Degree in any branch with 65% marks.
- SAP HCM Certificate.
- 03 years experience.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering with 65% marks or Engineering Degree in any branch with 60% marks + Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- 03 years experience.
Superintending Medical Officer:
- MD (Radio Diagnosis) / MD (Paediatrics) / DNB (Paediatrics)
Senior Medical Officer:
- 02 years experience.
Senior Security Officer:
- Degree in any branch.
- 02 years experience
- Degree in Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks or Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication/ Public Relations / Social Work/Rural Management / MBA.
Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Audit:
- Associate Member of ICAI / ICMAI
Required Age Limit for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for Oil India Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Manager – Up to 32 years.
- Superintending Engineer – Up to 35/37 years.
- Superintending Medical Officer – Up to 37 years.
- Senior Medical Officer – Up to 32 years.
- Senior Security Officer – Up to 32 years.
- Senior Officer – Up to 27/29 years.
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Audit – Up to 29 years.
Salary Packages for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
- Refer Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Refer Notification
Application Fee for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for ——. The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
- General/OBC: ₹500/-
- SC/ST/EWS/ExSM: No Fee
Steps to Apply:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the https://www.oil-india.com/ official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for Oil India Exams, then fill in the login details to apply
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online Oil India Recruitment 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
Important Dates for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
|Date of Submission of Application||05 March 2022|
|Last Date for Acceptance of Application||15 March 2022|
Important Links for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
As the Oil India Recruitment 2022 online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for Oil India Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @https://www.oil-india.com/ also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online is 15 March 2022.
- Uttar Pradesh Police Assistant Operator Recruitment 2022 – Last Date15 March 2022
- Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Last Date 02 March
- Bank Note Press under Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2022 Last Date15 March 2022
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (Short Service Commission (SSC) – Last Date12 March 2022
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 (202 posts-Ex-Servicemen) last date 09 March 2022
- HPCL Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (100 Posts)
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2022 (14 posts) – Lat date 09 April 2022
PHYSICAL FITNESS for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
- Appointment of provisionally selected candidate(s) to the above posts is subject to the candidates being declared medically fit as per the standards prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at(https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) for the respective posts by OIL Hospital. The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) at OIL Hospital, Duliajan, Assam OR PEME may also be conducted by a Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon OR by an Authorized Medical officer of a hospital empaneled by the Company (List of company empaneled hospital will be provided later if required).
- The provisionally selected candidate(s) will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared medically fit by OIL Hospital. The decision of the OIL Hospital will be final and binding.
PAY & ALLOWNACES for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules of the company.
- Provisionally selected candidates in Grade B as mentioned in table B. DETAILS OF POSTS/VACANCIES/EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/AGE LIMIT IN GRADE B except for the posts of Senior Security officer, Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor and Senior Medical Officer will be appointed under the ‘Scheme for Induction Level Engineers/Officers on
Probation’. The candidates will be placed in Grade B in the pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs.60,000). The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
- Provisionally selected candidates for all posts will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade C and Grade B at minimum of scale will be around Rs. 1,50,000 and Rs.1,20,000 respectively.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS for Oil India Recruitment 2022:
- The candidature of the applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experience, etc.
- All the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted by the candidate(s) at the time of selection process shall be verified from the concerned issuing authorities.
- The information furnished by the candidate(s) in the application with regard to qualification, age, category etc. shall be cross-checked from the original documents at the time of GD/PI.
- During Document verification or at any stage of selection process, in case it is found that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/documents/certificates/testimonials or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Names of such candidate(s) shall be blacklisted for applying against any post in Oil India Limited in future.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application and they are advised to furnish the correct information about their qualification, age, category etc.
- The E-mail ID and Mobile number entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year from the date of filling the online application. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her application form. All details given in the application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Candidature/appointment (if selected) of a registered candidate is liable to be cancelled/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process are required to bring their original testimonials and certificates at the time of GD/GT & Personal Interview. The following documents will only be accepted at the time of verification:
- Birth Certificate / Matriculation/10th Standard pass certificate indicating date of birth, or mark
sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date
of birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years/
consolidated mark sheet as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of
Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the
academic years will be accepted.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority
(with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in
Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent
qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Calculation of percentage of marks should be as per university/ institute rules. WhereverCGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute. Rounding off of percentage would not be allowed.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the Selection Test. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the Selection Test.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Selection Test, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligible standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant fields over and above the minimum qualifications.
- OIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises,
without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.