SBI Recruitment 2022 : State Bank of India (SBI) has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in State Bank of India (SBI)
there are total 04 vacancies for the post of Senior Executive. Eiligible candidates can apply by online mode for SBI Recruitment 2022 has conduct between 05.02.2022 to 25.02.2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this Recruitment before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2022
In our article SBI Recruitment 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this SBI Recruitment. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Senior Executive|
|Total Post||04 Posts|
Details of Vacancies for SBI Recruitment 2022 : The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to SBI Recruitment. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Assistant Vice President
- Senior Executive
Education Qualification Details for SBI Recruitment 2022 : Below is the educational qualification required for SBI Recruitment 2022 . Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree, MBA, PGDCM or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SBI Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2022: The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for SBI Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
Salary Packages for SBI Recruitment 2022: Rs. 83,000 – 1,58,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2022:
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for SBI Recruitment 2022 . The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST Candidates – NIL
Steps to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the www.onlinesbi.com official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SBI Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SBI Recruitment 2022
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SBI Recruitment 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
|Date of submission of application||05.02.2022|
|Last date for acceptance of application||25.02.2022|
As the SBI Recruitment online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @www.onlinesbi.com also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online SBI Recruitment 2022 is 25.02.2022.
|More Government Jobs||Other Vacancy|
Interested candidates are advice to follow our website www.mazisarkarinokari.in for the latest government job / sarkari naukri / free job alert 2020 / latest govt jobs / post office / post office near me /india post / usps / sarakri jobs /sbi careers / sbi clerk / union public service commission / nda / mpsc and most important current affairs questions
This “Mazi Sarkari Nokari” App is all about the latest Government Jobs and Recruitments. We are Provide following categories. Railway Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, MPSC, UPSC, ITI Jobs, Defence Jobs, Police Jobs, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian air force.
We provide jobs for 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, Engineers and other degrees. We provide jobs for the posts like MTS, Clerk, SO, Administration and Management, Professor, Computer Operator, Technicians, Doctor, Manager, Nurses, PO, Research, Data Entry Operator, Scientists, Supervisor, Accounts etc.
1. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
2. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
3. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate from employer must contain specifically that the candidate has experience in that specific field as required.
4. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
5. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
6. Candidate belonging to reserved category for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category, provided they fulfil all the eligibility criteria
applicable to unreserved category.
7. In case where the certificate of Educational Qualification does not specify the marks obtained in absolute percentage terms (i.e. in cases otherwise than in percentage) as well as the field of specialization, the
candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned University / Institute / College specifically mentioning the marks converted into percentage equivalent, as well as the specialization acquired.
8. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
SBI Recruitment 2022 GENERAL INFORMATION:
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him / her
are correct in all respects.
ii. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE
INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMING/S IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /
HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the
Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID / Mobile phone number alive for receiving communication viz. call letters / Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable
to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt. / Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview,
failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be considered for payment.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. The applicant shall be liable for civil / criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his / her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xi. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of
congestion, heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other
reason beyond the control of SBI.
xii. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR
CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD
xiii. Where only interview, without any written test, is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of
candidates for the interview after preliminary screening / short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a
candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts / Tribunals / Forums at Mumbai only
shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing, will be reimbursed the cost of travel by train (A/C III Tier – Mail / Express fare only) on production of copy of / original tickets for the shortest route in India
or actual expenses on the basis of actual journey (whichever is less). Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post, will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be
reimbursed any fare.
xvii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him /her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia including
verification of police records etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
xviii. BANK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.