SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in SSC there are total 3603+ vacancies for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. Eligible candidates can apply by online mode for SSC Recruitment has conduct between 28 March 2022 to 30 April 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this SSC Recruitment before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
In our article SSC Recruitment has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this SSC Recruitment 2022. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||SSC, Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||3603+ Posts|
|Total Post||3603+ Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||28 March 2022|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
Details of Vacancies for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff – Will be intimated later
- Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) – 3603
Education Qualification Details for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
Below is the educational qualification required for SSC Recruitment 2022 Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for SSC Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Salary Packages for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
- Refer Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Refer Notification
Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for SSC Recruitment 2022. The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
- General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/Female: No Fee]
Steps to Apply:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the https://ssc.nic.in/ official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC MTS Exams, then fill in the login details to apply
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC MTS application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
Important Dates for Police Recruitment 2022:
Date of Submission of Application – 28 March 2022
Last Date for Acceptance of Application – 30 April 2022
Important Links for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
As the SSC Recruitment 2022 online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @https://ssc.nic.in/ also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online is 30 April 2022.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm
- (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on
the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct
details in each field of the form.
Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from the fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which
- remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Window for Application Form Correction for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 [05-05-2022 to 09-05 2022 (23:00 hours)]:
After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 5 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement. A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/ corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e. if he has made mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/ corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances. Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along-with payment of requisite fee, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
The Commission will levy a uniform correction charges of ₹ 200/- for making correction(s) and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the first time and ₹ 500/- for making correction(s) and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of
their gender/ category. The correction charges can be paid only by online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards. The correction charges once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection. Subject to the receipt of applicable correction charges, the latest modified/ corrected application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates will be cancelled. If the applicable correction charges are not received by the SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Such application shall not be accepted and the previously submitted application will remain valid.
Before submission of the corrected application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After expiry of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
Interested candidates are advice to follow our website www.mazisarkarinokari.in for the latest government job / sarkari naukri / free job alert 2020 / latest govt jobs / post office / post office near me /india post / usps / sarakri jobs /sbi careers / sbi clerk / union public service commission / nda / mpsc and most important current affairs questions
This “Mazi Sarkari Nokari” App is all about the latest Government Jobs and Recruitments. We are Provide following categories. Railway Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, MPSC, UPSC, ITI Jobs, Defense Jobs, Police Jobs, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian air force.
We provide jobs for 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, Engineers and other degrees. We provide jobs for the posts like MTS, Clerk, SO, Administration and Management, Professor, Computer Operator, Technicians, Doctor, Manager, Nurses, PO, Research, Data Entry Operator, Scientists, Supervisor, Accounts etc.