SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in ssc there are total 4726+ vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)Postal Assistant/ Sorting AssistantData Entry OperatorData Entry Operator- Grade A. Eiligible candidates can apply by online mode for ssc gd Recruitment 2022 has conduct between 01.02.2022 to 07.03.2022. Candidates are advised to apply for this Recruitment before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
SSC Recruitment 2022
In our article SSC Recruitment 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this — Recruitment. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary|
|Total Post||4726+ Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies for SSC Recruitment 2022:
The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to SSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
|Sr. No.||Post Names|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)|
|2||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|3||Data Entry Operator|
|4||Data Entry Operator- Grade A|
Education Qualification Details for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Below is the educational qualification required for ssc gd. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For SSC Recruitment 2022.
Required Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2022:
The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for ssc gd. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
Salary Packages for SSC Recruitment 2022:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):- Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/-
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
Data Entry Operator:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
Data Entry Operator- Grade A:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Typing test
Application Fee SSC Recruitment 2022:
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for ssc gd Recruitment 2022. The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the www.ssc.nic.in official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for ssc gd Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for ssc gd
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online ssc gd application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
|Date of submission of application||01.02.2022|
|Last date for acceptance of application||07.03.2022|
As the ssc gd constable online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for ssc gd constable Recruitment 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @www.ssc.nic.in also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online ssc gd constable Recruitment 2022 is 07.03.2022.
|More Government Jobs||Other Vacancy|
Interested candidates are advice to follow our website www.mazisarkarinokari.in for the latest government job / sarkari naukri / free job alert 2020 / latest govt jobs / post office / post office near me /india post / usps / sarakri jobs /sbi careers / sbi clerk / union public service commission / nda / mpsc and most important current affairs questions
This “Mazi Sarkari Nokari” App is all about the latest Government Jobs and Recruitments. We are Provide following categories. Railway Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, MPSC, UPSC, ITI Jobs, Defence Jobs, Police Jobs, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian air force.
We provide jobs for 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, Engineers and other degrees. We provide jobs for the posts like MTS, Clerk, SO, Administration and Management, Professor, Computer Operator, Technicians, Doctor, Manager, Nurses, PO, Research, Data Entry Operator, Scientists, Supervisor, Accounts etc.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 08-03-2022 (23:00 hours). However,candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 10-
03-2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 09-03-2022 (23:00 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee hasbeen deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of the Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status’ link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted
against any other examination or selection.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- There may be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade ‘A’ and (iii) LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of theirperformance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates.
- Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates except those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test as per Para220.127.116.11.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to their qualifying the Skill Test as per the qualifying standards fixed by the Commission.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these categories.
- Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments/ Offices to the candidates qualified in the Document Verification will be made on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II Examinations and the preference of Posts/ Departments confirmed by them at the time of Document Verification.
- Requirement of Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO is available at Annexure-XVI. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the required standards before opting for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO. Posts once allocated as per merit-cumpreference given by candidates will not be changed subsequently due to failure of the candidates to qualify in these Standards.
- Once a candidate has been allocated first available preference, as per merit, he will not be considered for any other option. Therefore, candidates must exercise preference of Posts/ Departments very carefully. The option/ preference once exercised and confirmed by the candidates will be treated as FINAL and IRREVERSIBLE. Subsequent request for change of Posts/ Departments by candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The final allotment of posts is made on the basis of merit-cum-preferences of Posts/ Departments of candidates and once a post is allocated, no change of posts will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards. In other words, for example, if a candidate has given higher preference for a post and is selected for that post; in that case, if he fails to meet the physical/medical/ educational standards of that post, his candidature will be rejected and he will not be considered for other preferences and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Commission.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly, for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
- A person with disability who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant category.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their