UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has publish the latest notification for the latest recruitment in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) there are total 816 vacancies for the post of Civil Services Pre Examination 2022. Eiligible candidates can apply by online mode for UPSC Recruitment 2022 has conduct between 02 February 2022 to 22 February 2022 Candidates are advised to apply for this Recruitment before last date. Other information about this job link application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. are given below in our article read all important instructions carefully.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
In our article UPSC Recruitment 2022 has given a lot of information about this job. Other information about the application process for this UPSC Recruitment 2022. Also Organization, Position Name, Total Posts, Job, Job Location, Official Website, Application Method, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Required Age Limit, Fee How Much, Fee Package, Salary Package, Steps to Apply, Important Notice, Important Dates, Important Links And read carefully all the important instructions on how to apply online or offline.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||Civil Services Pre Examination 2022|
|Total Post||816 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||02 February 2022|
|Last Date||22 February 2022|
Details of Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The total number of vacancies is given below with details of vacancies related to Civil Services Pre Examination 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
Name of Examination: Civil Services Pre Examination 2022
Education Qualification Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Below is the educational qualification required for UPSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream form recognized University.
Required Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The candidate must fulfill the age criteria as per the releasing date of the official notification. Age criteria are as follows. Below is the required age limit for UPSC Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidate should be as given below. Candidates should read all the information given below carefully.
on 01 August 2022
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
Salary Packages for UPSC Recruitment 2022: Refer Notification
Mode of Selection: Refer Notification
Application Fee: Refer Notification
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their application form for UPSC Recruitment 2022. The payment can be made through online mode only & any application without fee will not be accepted.
General/OBC – ₹100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female – No fee
Date of Examination:
Pre Examination – 05 June 2022
Main Examination – will be notified later.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the https://www.upsc.gov.in/ official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for Civil Services Pre Examination 2022 Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for Civil Services Pre Examination 2022
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online Civil Services Pre Examination 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use
Before applying, the candidates should submit in their account the details of vacancies for the job, educational qualification required for the job, required age for the job, as well as organization, name of the post, total posts, job, place of employment, official website, application. Carefully read the procedure, details of vacancies, educational qualifications, required age, how much fee will remain, salary package, steps to apply, important instructions, important dates, important links and how to apply online or offline.
|Date of submission of application||02 February 2022|
|Last date for acceptance of application||22 February 2022|
As the Civil Services Pre Examination 2022 online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for Civil Services Pre Examination 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @https://www.upsc.gov.in/ also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online Civil Services Pre Examination 2022 is 22 February 2022.
|More Government Jobs||Other Vacancy|
Interested candidates are advice to follow our website www.mazisarkarinokari.in for the latest government job / sarkari naukri / free job alert 2020 / latest govt jobs / post office / post office near me / india post / usps / sarakri jobs / CISF /sbi careers / sbi clerk / ICG /union public service commission / nda / mpsc and most important current affairs questions
This “Mazi Sarkari Nokari” App is all about the latest Government Jobs and Recruitments. We are Provide following categories. Railway Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, MPSC, UPSC, ITI Jobs, Defence Jobs, Police Jobs, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian air force.
We provide jobs for 8th pass, 10th pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Graduate, Ph.D., Diploma, Engineers and other degrees. We provide jobs for the posts like MTS, Clerk, SO, Administration and Management, Professor, Computer Operator, Technicians, Doctor, Manager, Nurses, PO, Research, Data Entry Operator, Scientists, Supervisor, Accounts etc.
EXAMINATION NOTICE No. 05/2022-CSP DATE: 02.02.2022 (LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 22.02.2022 of CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022) (The Commission’s Website : www.upsc.gov.in)
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION: All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Civil Services Examination notified by the Government (Department of Personnel and Training) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-IIA.
2.1 Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
2.2 The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to appear for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix IIB of this Examination Notice.
3. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
The online Applications can be filled up to 22nd February, 2022 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [ https://upsconline.nic.in ] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
4. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
5. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
6. MOBILE PHONES BANNED:
(a) The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
7. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.